Authorize.net failure: Bill To Company is required

• jordanjacobs@mac.com
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #12859 by jordanjacobs@mac.com
Authorize.net failure: Bill To Company is required was created by jordanjacobs@mac.com
I am trying to configure my joomla 1.7 website to make payments through authorize.net. I have a secure website with all of the proper settings and certificates from my web host.

When I run a real card (mine) through the payment system the response I receive is: "Bill To Company is required." I called Authorize.net and they told me that this is not one of there reason codes and so we believe it is coming from the Joom Contribution module.

Any ideas how to fix this? I am desperate to get this working. This is for a political campaign and time is urgent.

I only have one campaign so I have not enabled the campaigns module in the settings. I also activated the "Activate HTTPS" feature.

I'm at a loss. Is there some setting on the authorize.net end I need to configure? Do I need to install additional plug ins? (I installed all the modules that came with the Joom Contribution package.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #12865 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Authorize.net failure: Bill To Company is required
Hi

There are two solutions to this issue (as replied via support ticket) :

1. The simplest way is changing the setting of your Authorize.net account to mak the Bill to Company field become optional. Right now, it is required field, I believe .

2. You can change setting in Joom Donation -> Configuration to make the organization field required and users will have to enter information for that field. This field is then passed to Authorize.net as Bill To Company field .

I believe the solution #1 will be easier for you .

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt