Donation Does not process - goes to a blank page.

• joomlancing
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #12884 by joomlancing
Hi Tuan,
I hope you are doing well. I have a little problem, that I hope you can help with.

I've setup PayPal Pro on for my Hikashop (which is similar to virtuemart) and it works fine; however, im also using joomdonation for the donation component and it is hooked up to paypal pro as well. There's a little bug in joomdonation because it redirects to "index.php?Itemid=249" and doesn't even process the donation. I've setup a thank you message in the joomdonation area, but again the donation doesn't get processed, so it never arrives. I don't know why it is trying to reach item 249.

Oddly, Item Id 249 is the thank you page for hikashop, but the url which joomdonation process to a blank page (the "eliminate the blank page" has been check marked in the configuration area, already.

BTW, I also have your payment form component, which also uses PayPal Pro and it redirects to the thank you page I've assigned.

Please help, as my site will be going live in a few days.

Thanks so much for your time and help,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #12889 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Donation Does not process - goes to a blank page.
Hi joomlancing

It seems Itemid is not calculated properly. Please submit a support ticket sending me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can check and fix it for you !

Regards,

Tuan

• joomlancing
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #12893 by joomlancing
Hi Tuan,
My ticket number is 3839 with the info.
Thanks! :)

More
12 years 4 months ago #13003 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Donation Does not process - goes to a blank page.
Checked and found that joomlancing uses a wrong payment plugin (he uses a payment plugin written for Payment Form in Joom Donation) and It causes the problem. All works well now !

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt