Donor info not showing up, nor campaign donations

• alientropy
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #12942 by alientropy
Hi, just purchased the software, having some trouble. Trying to test Donation in PayPal sandbox, donor info not showing up in DB and also Campaign info is not updating after re-direct back to site. I've tried this fix from a similar post:

"=> This issue only happens in TEST MODE because It seems Paypal changes their testing API recently and Test Mode doesn't work very well these days. I modified the Paypal payment plugin alitle to make it works with Test Mode. You can get the file below, unzip it, upload to components/com_jdonation/payments folder. After that, Test It again and It should work !
File Attachment:
File Name: os_paypal.zip
File Size: 3092"

Uploaded new file, still getting same problem. Suggestions please? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #13002 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Donor info not showing up, nor campaign donations
Hi

I am sorry for lately response. Could you please submit a support ticket giving me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can check and fix it for you ?

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 3 months ago #13225 by FranckD
Would like to see the solution to this problem

More
12 years 3 months ago #13229 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Donor info not showing up, nor campaign donations
The fix for Paypal Test Mode is added to latest version of the extension. Please upgrade your site to latest version of the extension, test it again and it will work as expected !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt