Can't Edit Configuration Settings

• salesmedia
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #13123 by salesmedia
Can't Edit Configuration Settings was created by salesmedia
I just upgraded to Joom Donation 2.9 and during the upgrade the Email Messages that are sent after someone donates got deleted.

When I try to re-enter them I cannot write in the text box.

And, if I do make a change to the configuration file the SAVE button does not work.

Please Help!

I have Joomla 1.5.25 installed.

thank you!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #13129 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Can't Edit Configuration Settings
Go to Extensions -> Plugins manager, find the System-Mootools upgrade plugin, enable it and the issue should be solved (this issue only happens on Google Chrome or Safari, it works well on other browsers like IE or Firefox) .

Tuan

More
12 years 3 months ago #13343 by Indaba
Replied by Indaba on topic Re: Can't Edit Configuration Settings
Actually, I am running onto the same issue in Firefox. When making changes to the configuration the save button does not work. I am unable to turn on the Mootools upgrade plugin permanently as it causes other issues on my site. What I had to do was turn it on, make my changes and save them and then turn it off again. This seemed to work and hold the changes.

More
12 years 3 months ago #13373 by RoadHazard
Replied by RoadHazard on topic Re: Can't Edit Configuration Settings
I have the same problem with Firefox. Can't save any configuration settings for JoomDonation. The Save and Cancel buttons simply don't work, and the browser is basically hung because I can't exit the configuration screen.

Windows 7
Firefox 9.0.1
Joomla 1.5.20
JoomDonation latest (as of January 2012).

Enabling the Mootools plugin seems to fix it, but I never would have guessed that. Glad I checked the forum.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt