Thermometer not updating with donation amount

• Karcharz
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #13331 by Karcharz
I have finally gotten my thermometer to display correctly on my article page and I processed a donation to be sure it worked all the way through the process, and everything went great...except...I thought the thermometer would automatically update when a donation was made. do I need to update every thermometer for every campaign when a donation is made? :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #13471 by Woony Danny
Replied by Woony Danny on topic Re: Thermometer not updating with donation amount
yes, i am experiencing same problem. J1.7.3 and Joomdonation 2.9.0

More
12 years 2 months ago #13556 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Thermometer not updating with donation amount
Hi

The amount of the donation record will be updated to the Thermometer as soon as the status of donation record is marked as Paid (published). In this case, I believe you are testing it using offline payment, the status of the record is unpaid and it doesn't update the Thermometer. Just "publish" the donation record and everything will work as expected

Note : This issue only happens when you are using offline payment. When you use online payment method (like Paypal, Authorize.net), the donation record will be marked as paid automatically as soon as you made payment and the issue won't happen !

Tuan

More
12 years 2 months ago #13565 by Woony Danny
Replied by Woony Danny on topic Re: Thermometer not updating with donation amount
No, these are for payments made with paypal. It used to work and update accordingly but it doesn't anymore. Maybe it is because i upgraded to Joomla 1.7?

but when people donate with paypal it does not update thermometer. I have had numerous donations that were successfully paid through paypal yet the thermometer is still on zero :(

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt