Can't save configuration changes of joomdonation

• Christian_Belgien
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #13487 by Christian_Belgien
Can't save configuration changes of joomdonation was created by Christian_Belgien
On Joomla 1.5 I have installed JoomDonation 2.9. When I open General Configuration and applies a change, for example set Enable Recurring Donation to no and thereafter click on the Save icon nothing happens. If I leave he General Configuration page and then returns to it the configuration (naturally) has not changed. If I for test opens for example Translation and applies a change and clicks on the Save icon the page is, as expected, refreshed, and the change I made to the translation shows. What am I missing with saving configuration changes?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Christian_Belgien
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #13492 by Christian_Belgien
Replied by Christian_Belgien on topic Re: Can't save configuration changes of joomdonation
I am also unable, when having entered details for a new campaign, to save the details.

More
12 years 2 months ago #13521 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Can't save configuration changes of joomdonation
Hi all

Please see joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_ku...id=65&id=13204#13210 for solution !

Regards,

Tuan

• Christian_Belgien
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago #13636 by Christian_Belgien
Replied by Christian_Belgien on topic Re: Can't save configuration changes of joomdonation
Thank you, it works.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt