Categories | Subcategories

• Corinne
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #1459 by Corinne
Categories | Subcategories was created by Corinne
This product has everything I need...well almost (I guess I assumed that you had it :blush: ) . When I bought this program I was all excited because you have multi-campaign features. You are missing one very important piece; categories and sub categories.

I desperately need to figure out how to show my campaign by type. In this case, I need to show it in heirarchy like this:

1. Location (in this case city)
2. Type of Need/campaign
3. Campaign by Person (The people are the receiver of the thing they need help with)

My client wants to match people that have needs like Paying for a bill, rent, buying food, clothing, or shelter to donors.

Please if you could implement this and provide some immediate direction on a fix/work-around, I would appreciate it. Otherwise, I am going to have to find something else which would be a waste because on the most part, you have done a really great job. :cheer:
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by Corinne.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1463 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Categories | Subcategories
Hi
Do you need the multi-levels campaigns feature ? Please let us know .
Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 9 months ago #1464 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
More explaination :
You want when you define one campaign from back-end , you can choose parent campaign ? Then on donation form , you the campaigns will be showed in heirarchy ?

Please let us know .
Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

• Corinne
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #1465 by Corinne
Replied by Corinne on topic Re:Categories | Subcategories

Attachment Categoryandsub.zip not found

I have included a drawing of what I am looking to do.

I need to be able to have a main parent category page that can be listed blog style, then a sub-category page that can also be listed blog style and then on the last page it would show all of the campaigns that are under the parent category and then the sub category that the user chose. This will also help to keep campaigns easy to find in the back end.

There is no other program that I can find for Joomla + JS integration that has as good of set up as yours. If I was able to do this, I would happily keep your component and recommend it to my other clients. Many non-profits would need this.

Thank you for your reply :) and willingness to listen. Please let me know if there is something I can do to get this done.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by Corinne. Reason: decided to attach file instead

More
14 years 9 months ago #1466 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
I have viewed the attached images you sent here . This requires much customization to Joom Donation and I don't think many clients like it .
If you want , I can customize Joom Donation so that :
- You can define multi-levels campaigns from back-end . That mean , when you define one campaign , you can choose parent for it .
- When campaigns is showed from front-end on donation form , users will see them in heirarchy (tree) structure .
Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

More
13 years 4 months ago #6629 by Elvar
Replied by Elvar on topic Re: Categories | Subcategories
Was that implemented in JoomDonation already?

DoIT - if you really wanna

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt