can't disable or make not required the EMAIL field

• Richarkl
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #1761 by Richarkl
I would like to change the email field to "not required" but on the configuration page the EMAIL field is not listed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3937 by onequestion
I am having the same issue, except that in addition to requiring an email address the module is prefilling the email field with our site's email (which we don't want to go there--if anything, we want the donator's email address). Any ideas? Thanks!

More
13 years 8 months ago #3939 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: can't disable or make not required the EMAIL field
Hi

I would like to change the email field to "not required" but on the configuration page the EMAIL field is not listed

=> The email is a require field because the system need to send confirmation email to donor after they make donation on your site .

I am having the same issue, except that in addition to requiring an email address the module is prefilling the email field with our site's email (which we don't want to go there--if anything, we want the donator's email address)

=> When you logged in, the extension will auto populate the email field with your email so that you won't have to enter the email again . In this case, I guest you are logging in using an account which has email address = email address of your site . Try to use a different account and you will see how it works .

Thanks ,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt