Please improve Online Donation form layout

• olivierdb
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 1 week ago #3077 by olivierdb
Hello,

I'm a bit of a perfectionist, but I am unable to change write permissions of the file default.php inside the folder
/public_html/components/com_jdonation/views/donation/tmpl which would enable me to make the following changes.

Therefore would you please add some space, i.e. an extra line, between "Anonymous donation" and "Donation Information".
Please also correct the spelling of "Annonymous" which should be "Anonymous"!

Also, under the payment methods, please add a space before the PayPal option as well as before the "Offline Payment" option, so that they are aligned with the "PayPal Pro" option in the middle.

Thank you.

Regards,
Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• olivierdb
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #3843 by olivierdb
Replied by olivierdb on topic Re: Please improve Online Donation form layout
Hello,

I am disappointed that you have not made the required spelling and spacing corrections in the Joom Donation 2.6.4 update.

Being negligent isn't professional and it's a shame because this is a very nice Joomla extension.

Regards,
Olivier

olivierdb wrote:

Hello,

I'm a bit of a perfectionist, but I am unable to change write permissions of the file default.php inside the folder
/public_html/components/com_jdonation/views/donation/tmpl which would enable me to make the following changes.

Therefore would you please add some space, i.e. an extra line, between "Anonymous donation" and "Donation Information".
Please also correct the spelling of "Annonymous" which should be "Anonymous"!

Also, under the payment methods, please add a space before the PayPal option as well as before the "Offline Payment" option, so that they are aligned with the "PayPal Pro" option in the middle.

Thank you.

Regards,
Olivier.

More
13 years 2 months ago #7937 by zoomlanski
Replied by zoomlanski on topic anonymous vs annonymous
Go to Translation tab - JD_HIDE_DONOR - and make your spelling change

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt