Weekly Recurring Donations

• evainefaye
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #3315 by evainefaye
Weekly Recurring Donations was created by evainefaye
When submitting weekly recurring donations paypal lists it as:

$10.00 USD for each 2 weeks

It looks like its trying to setup bi-weekly instead of weekly? Is this an issue with the code itself?

Also, in the event someone does set up a recurring payment, how do they cancel that, do they just log into their paypal account to cancel?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #3791 by kkrie616
Replied by kkrie616 on topic Re: Weekly Recurring Donations
I have the same problem, when someone selects recurring donation "Weekly" the PayPal screen says "$10.00 for each 2 weeks". How is this fixed? I see the new version 2.5 demo does the same thing.

More
13 years 9 months ago #3793 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Weekly Recurring Donations
@kkrie616: Could you please make sure you are using the latest version ? The current version is 2.6.4 . I tested it again and there is no error as you said . It seems you are using an old version of the extension . Regarding the demo , It is using an old version of the extension . I will try to spend sometime this week to update the demo for the extension .

You can send me an email contains the email you used to purchase the extension and Paypal transaction ID . I will assign order to your account so that you can download the update and future releases for free .

@evainefaye : To cancel the recurring donation, users must login to Paypal to cancel it . They can also specify Number of payments while making recurring donation, and after this number of payments reach, the recurring donation will be finished .

Hope my explanation is clear to you .

Thanks ,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt