Error in JD Com Console after install

• Digiguy
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #3503 by Digiguy
Error in JD Com Console after install was created by Digiguy
Hello,

We recently purchased the JD full package with Donate me, and after installation we have an error in the top of the Com console. All plugin/module/cb plugins installs went in fine, and the only error in the com install was the lang issue, which is not an issue as you describe in another post.

The error we are getting when we open the com console -> Configuration Tab is is:
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/...../administrator/components/com_jdonation/views/configuration/view.html.php on line 87
and
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/...../libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 68
The second one I am sure was just generated because of the first...

In the com console -> Field Management Tab I get the errors:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/...../administrator/components/com_jdonation/views/fields/view.html.php on line 40

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/..../libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 68
The second one I am sure was just generated because of the first...

I cannot save any parameters, as I get an "Error Saving Configuration Data" in either tab.

Every module and the plugin have been installed and turned on.

What is going on here? Is this a db sql error error? (if so do you have a sql raw inquiry i can run directy into the database?)
I am not sure where else to check to fix this.

We are going to run a donation only site for our members and ourselves for administration, and really need to get this going asap.

I am running the following:
Apache server on Linux (remote hosted)
PHP 5.2.12
Joomla 1.5.18
Community builder 1.2.2

Thanks for your help in this.

Sincerely,

Kirk
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Digiguy. Reason: spelling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #3504 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Error in JD Com Console after install
Hi Kirk

I am sorry you are getting this error , no one reported any issues like this before . Could you please send me FTP account and administrator account of your site so that I can check and fix it for you ?

Thanks ,

Tuan

• Digiguy
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #3505 by Digiguy
Replied by Digiguy on topic Re:Error in JD Com Console after install
Solution:

As I figured it was an sql install error...well not error so much as it didn#t actually do the sql table creations...
So I managed to find the sql installers and run them manually.
For those of you that need to do this just command(Query possibly...i am translating from German) (from your PHP admin) the tables AFTER you do the following:
Find the 2 files called:
install.jdonation.sql
config.jdonations.sql

install.jdonation.sql
In each you will have to find the first line of each CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `#__jd_xxxxxxxxxx` Section ( campaigns is the first)
change the #_ to the 3 letters of your database IE Joomla default is 'jos'. THis is fairly easy to find if you have a color editor, as they will likely have turned the text an odd color, in the default settings in Komodo on mac it is light grey.
NOTE there is 2 _ in the title, make sure there is only one as follows 't0r4j_jd_xxxxxxx'
then copy and paste the new code into the query
I ran each CREATE table separately and checked it to make sure it went in.

config.jdonations.sql
Do the same as above for the INSERT INTO '#__jd_configs' first line.
Then paste this all into the command area of your PHP admin and run.

I did get a weird error at this point saying 'a duplicate entry '1' for key '1'. It did install everything ok. Possibly this is where the installer had a problem. I did not see any issue with the code though, and it did create the 99 keys and values, so it must have gone in ok.

Hope this helps you guys out there burning the midnight oil, doing 'just one more plugin tonight :)'

Cheers!

Sincerely,

Kirk

More
13 years 10 months ago #3506 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Error in JD Com Console after install
Hi Kirk

Normally , the SQL command should be run during the installation process , not sure why It didn't work on your site (maybe something special , I am not sure) but It does work with all other clients .

Please let me know If you have any other questions .

And thanks again for posting the solution here .

Regards ,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt