auto-select campaign if it is the only one

• thepiston
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 9 months ago #3647 by thepiston
The campaign dropdown should auto-select if there is only one campaign.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 9 months ago #3651 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: auto-select campaign if it is the only one
Hi

If there is only one campaign, when you create a menu item to link to donation component, you can choose the campaign from menu parameter . By doing that, users will not have to choose the campaign . You can also disable campaign feature because you only have one campaign .

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 7 months ago #4611 by ccoxhead
Replied by ccoxhead on topic Re: auto-select campaign if it is the only one
Disabling the campaign feature results in not updating totals in the database. This in turn does not allow the Progress Module to function properly. The campaign feature should always be on and, I agree, choose a default campaign is quite desirable. Whether a single campaign or many, I'd like the option to choose the default, including the option for "none".

All the best,
Chuck

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 7 months ago #4627 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: auto-select campaign if it is the only one
Hi

I see what you want now . If you have one campaign and want the thermometer updated for that campaign, you can use Donation Form Plugin (this plugin comes with Joom Donation package and allows you to show donation form in an article) . By using the donation form plugin, your donors will be able to donate for this campaign without having to choose the campaign from campaign dropdown .

Thanks ,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt