Offline Payment Forwards to Wrong Thank You Page

• wynnjg
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #3800 by wynnjg
I've been doing some testing prior to activating Joom Donaton on www.stmarystennis.org .

I have found that when I submit an Offline Payment, I am redirected to the normal Thank You Message page rather than the Offline Payment Thank You page.

Any help troubleshooting this would be much appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #3809 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Offline Payment Forwards to Wrong Thank You Page
Hi

Could you please sumit a support ticket contains FTP account and Joomla administrator account of your site so that I can check it for you ?

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 8 months ago #4032 by Noal
I am having the same issue with our Offline payment thank you page. It is re-directing to the standard online payment thank you page.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4071 by Topper
I am also having the same issue with the Offline payment thank you page. It is re-directing to the standard online payment thank you page.

Is this a general issue or should i raise a support ticket?

Best Regards
Topper

More
13 years 1 month ago #8587 by fritze
The last post on this was over 7 months ago... I am having the same issue with the Thank You page message being misdirected... Does anybody know the solution to this?

More
13 years 1 month ago #8605 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Offline Payment Forwards to Wrong Thank You Page
Hi fritze

I am sure that there is something wrong with your setting. Could you please submit a support ticket so that I can go to your site to check it for you ?

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 1 month ago #8613 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

I went to your site to check and found that you are using a very old version of the extension. I upgraded your site to latest version and everything is working fine now .

I also sent the latest version to your email . Please check your email, get it so that you have a backup copy of the extension .

Thanks,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt