Offline Payment email including Transaction ID

• Topper
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #3994 by Topper
Hi

I'm looking to add a unique identifier in the User email body (offline payment).

I can see the following available Tags :[DONATION_DETAIL], [CAMPAIGN], [FIRST_NAME], [LAST_NAME], [ORGANIZATION], [ADDRESS], [ADDRESS2], [CITY], [STATE], [CITY], [ZIP], [COUNTRY], [PHONE], [FAX],

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 8 months ago #4058 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Offline Payment email including Transaction ID
Hi

I am working on new version of the extension at the moment . I will include Transaction ID into the message .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• Topper
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4070 by Topper
Hi

Okay. I'll look forward to that :)

Thanks for your reply.

Best Regards
ToppeR

• Topper
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #4966 by Topper
Hi Tuan

Any idea when you will release the new version?

Best Regards
Topper

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 6 months ago #4976 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Offline Payment email including Transaction ID
Hi Topper

Please send me FTP account of your site. I will make small modification to the extension to include Transaction ID in the message for you .

Thanks,

Tuan

• Florent.M.C@swing.Be
More
13 years 6 months ago #5019 by Florent.M.C@swing.Be
Replied by Florent.M.C@swing.Be on topic Re: Offline Payment email including Transaction ID
Hi,

I'm in need of the same feature for one of my websites where I need to send the transaction ID in the confirmation email for offline paiements.

Is the new release already available ? or if you can tell me the files that needs to be updated, and the php code that needs to be added I can include it asap (we'll launch the booking module on that website in the coming weeks)

Thanks for your help and for the good work on that extension

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 5 months ago #5711 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi All

Today, I just make some change to the extension to have this feature ready. The only file was modified is components/com_jdonation/helper/helper.php . If anyone wants to have this feature, please get this attached file, unzip it and upload to folder components/com_jdonation/helper folder (please remember to back up the old file first in case there is any problem, you can roll back).

Thanks,

Tuan

Attachment helper.zip not found

Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 5 months ago #5712 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi all

I made change to the file in version 2.7.0 . So If you need to have this feature, please remember to upgrade the extension to version 2.7.0 first before apply this change .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 3 months ago #6878 by visioncast
Hi,
I've been unable to get this working and I really need to include the transaction ID in the email to clients. Have others been able to get this Mod working successfully?

I'm running 2.7 but once I install the modified helper.php file I'm unable to access any of the JDonation interface. Has this been a common problem. Is there a fix?

Regards
Andrew

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt