Need Help -- form repopulating?

More
13 years 6 months ago #4848 by jzo
Need Help -- form repopulating? was created by jzo
Hello,

I have recently purchased and installed this component for a client and am in the process of testing via Paypal. I noticed today that when I reload my form page it appears to be reloading data from a previous test. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Also, when is the donation information added to the donors list? Is it after success @ Paypal? How is this integration managed?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4867 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Need Help -- form repopulating?
Hi

The auto-populate form data from previous donation is one feature of the extension. It will help saving donors some time in case they come back to your site to make another donation (the data on donation form will be used to populated the form fields so that they don't have to type these information again, save them some time) .

If you don't need this feature, feel free to submit a support ticket contains administrator account of your site so that I can modify it for you .

Thanks.

Tuan

More
13 years 6 months ago #4892 by jzo
Replied by jzo on topic Re: Need Help -- form repopulating?
Thanks for your response. It should be fine as is.

When does a donor display in the admin view? I noticed several entries in the table, but none display. Is it only on successful completion with Paypal? I have successfully used it via the sandbox, but no donors display in my list.

Thanks again

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt