Donors List displaying incorrect $Amounts

• RIBBNS
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #5361 by RIBBNS
Building my website i've inputted some test amount's to test all the modules and what not, both the campaign and JDonators module display the correct amount, but the actual menu component "Donor List" shows the wrong amount.

For example, i've inputted a test subject with a $20.00 donation, the $20.00 donation is correctly added to the amount of the current campaign, and also correctly shown in JDonors module, but on the Donors List it shows as only $14, Tested again with $500 and it shows as $350.

Help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for the great product :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5366 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Donors List displaying incorrect $Amounts
Hi RIBBNS

Please login to back-end of your site, Joom Donation -> Configuration, access to Donate For Member Setting tab, set percent commission to 0. After that, everything will work as expected .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 5 months ago #6123 by jbourque
Replied by jbourque on topic Re: Donors List displaying incorrect $Amounts
Tuan,

Why doesn't the commission portion function? What if I want a percentage to be taken from the site how does that work?

More
13 years 2 months ago #8198 by hpenny3
Replied by hpenny3 on topic Re: Donors List displaying incorrect $Amounts
I wondering how i can turn off the amount field. I just want the username to show in the box. Is that possible?

More
13 years 2 months ago #8205 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Donors List displaying incorrect $Amounts
@hpenny3 :

Could you please make a screenshot to explain what you want ?

Thanks,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt