Changing the text colour in the 'Donate' Button.

• Chris...
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #5442 by Chris...
Hi,

How to I change text colour in the 'Donate' button in 'mod_jdonation'?

I want to change it to this colour: <FONT COLOR="#ff0066">

Thanks,

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 6 months ago #5486 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Changing the text colour in the 'Donate' Button.
Hi Chris

The button has class button. It is just a standard css class in your template. So you just need to open the css file of your template, search for the inputbox class and add this code :
Code:
color :#ff0066 ;

If you don't know about css, feel free to send me administrator account of your site, I will do it for you .

Thanks,

Tuan

• Chris...
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #5501 by Chris...
Tuan, thanks for the reply.

My css is not good, and the website is on a Localhost whilst I develop it. However, I am keen to learn, rather than let kind people like you do it for me!

I can edit php and other files if I know what to do.

What text should I be searching for, in what files and what should I be changing it to?

I want to change the colour of just the text in the donate button in the mod_jdonation module.

Many thanks,

Chris

• Chris...
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #5510 by Chris...
Tuan, Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I have worked out how to change the colour of the Donate button.

Finally, how do I change the colour of the title text in the 'Donation Form'? So the navigation menu item that links to the Donation form is in a different colour to the other navigation items?

Thanks,

Chris

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 6 months ago #5514 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Changing the text colour in the 'Donate' Button.
Hi Chris

Could you send me URL of the page so that I can guide you ?

Thanks,

Tuan

PS : If you use Firefox, there is an addon called Firebug. It is very easier to find and modify css with firebug . Maybe you should try to install this add-on ?

• Chris...
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #5837 by Chris...
Tuan Hi,

Previously, I used your instructions to change the CSS to change the text colour of the donate button to make it stand out.

That was fine until I just added an new module which uses the same CSS input button, so now that has a button that is the same colour as the donate button.

What I would like to do is make the text of the donate button have its own unique colour.

My standard CSS button is this:
input.button {font-size: 100%;cursor: pointer;padding: 3px 5px;}

My modified button was:

input.button {font-size: 100%;cursor: pointer;padding: 3px 5px;color: #ff0066;font-weight: bold}

How do I now create a dedicated CSS donate button where the text is bold and this colour #ff0066, and get the module to access it.? This is so the 'Donate' button has its own unique colour?

Many thanks,

Chris

PS I think it would be a good option in the module to allow the users to choose a text colour for the donate button so it stands out from other buttons.

• Chris...
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #5838 by Chris...
Tuan Hi,

Previously, I used your instructions to change the CSS to change the text colour of the donate button to make it stand out.

That was fine until I just added an new module which uses the same CSS input button, so now that has a button that is the same colour as the donate button.

What I would like to do is make the text of the donate button have its own unique colour.

My standard CSS button is this:
input.button {font-size: 100%;cursor: pointer;padding: 3px 5px;}

My modified button was:

input.button {font-size: 100%;cursor: pointer;padding: 3px 5px;color: #ff0066;font-weight: bold}

How do I now create a dedicated CSS donate button where the text is bold and this colour #ff0066, and get the module to access it.? This is so the 'Donate' button has its own unique colour?

Many thanks,

Chris

PS I think it would be a good option in the module to allow the users to choose a text colour for the donate button so it stands out from other buttons.

• Chris...
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #5947 by Chris...
Can anyone help me?

All I want to do is know how to make the text in the Donate button bold and this colour: #ff0066, so it stands out from other buttons.

The jdonation ini won't accept HTML, and if I change the ccs it affects all the buttons.

Please help.

Thanks

Chris

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt