Component will not work correctly in ie

• bphippen
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #5620 by bphippen
Component will not work correctly in ie was created by bphippen
I have been doing some testing with the donation component and am stuck when it comes to support for ie...

I am using a new rockettheme template and joomdonation component and in internet explorer 7, 8, 9, the component will not function correctly.

Currently, the CSS is completely messed up on the donation form and the javascript may also be conflicting. I would love to continue using this component but it will not work correctly inside of ie

Firefox, safari, chrome everything seems to be working ok. Part of the CSS will not load under those browsers as well.

I understand it may be the template, but regardless, many other extensions will work flawlessly within rocketthemes framework.

Is anyone else having these problems and would anyone know how to get this component working correctly with a rockettheme template and internet explorer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #5632 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Component will not work correctly in ie
Hi

The extension just use alitle css . Most of it's css class are come from Joomla core css class such as inputbox, button.... It works well for all other clients, so in this case, It must be a problem with your site template .

Please submit a support ticket contains administrator account and FTP account of your site. I will check and modify css if it is possible to make it works with all browsers .

Thanks,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt