Urgent!

• snilloconator
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #5689 by snilloconator
Urgent! was created by snilloconator
OK not sure how this happened but my first donation on my website and my member says you NGUYEN Manh Phat have received a twenty dollar payment.

The member on my site was redirected to my specified paypal page but I see now donation yet they sent me a receipt showing YOU have received this money!

Can I please get my money back that belongs to me and why would this happen?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #5690 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Urgent!
Hi

First of all, you need to go to Joom Donation -> Payment Plugins, edit the Paypal payment plugin to enter your paypal account. Otherwise, the money will be transfered to the default paypal account which I setup for demo purpose (the default configuration data) .

Second, please let me know your Paypal account. I will check the paypal account and tranfer the money to you (It is the Paypal account which I use longtime ago, I don't use it now ).

Thanks,

Tuan

• snilloconator
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #5691 by snilloconator
Replied by snilloconator on topic Re: Urgent!
Well I have sorted the plugin to reflect the account above but why was it taking me to my Paypal page in the first place if this plugin wasn't set in the first place?
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by snilloconator.

• snilloconator
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #5692 by snilloconator
Replied by snilloconator on topic Re: Urgent!
I have since emailed you with the proper Paypal account.

More
13 years 5 months ago #5693 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

The money was sent back to your account. Please change the paypal in the plugin to make sure Money transfered to your Paypal account when someone donate for you .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #9139 by LodestarGA
Replied by LodestarGA on topic Re: Urgent!
Hi,
I too seemed to have had the same problem with not understanding that I had to change the paypal account to my email address. This has since been changed but at least one donation of $10 has been made to your paypal account instead. There may have been more donations made that I am unaware of as Joom Donation Donors Manager has only listed donors when I changed to my email and account but has not listed any other donations including the $10 one that went to your account. The donations would have been coming from www.lodestarga.org . The donations are now going to where they should be going but I was wondering if you could please refund me the money that has been donated to your account by mistake. My email is guidingangelsftb@gmail.com

Kind Regards,
Mel
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by LodestarGA.

More
12 years 11 months ago #9142 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
@LodestarGA : I found only one transaction from melweaves@gmail.com. Should I refund him and you ask him to donate again or I will transfer the money to your account directly ? In case I transfer it to you, Paypal will take $0,69 from transaction fee, so you will only receive $9,31. Please let me know your decision !

@All : Joom Donation is in TEST MODE by default, I thought when you change it from TEST MODE to LIVE MODE, you will change it to your account, so I leave my Paypal account as default account, YOU MUST CHANGE IT TO YOUR ACCOUNT when switching to LIVE MODE.

I will leave the default Paypal account to empty so that users don't get this mistake anymore !

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 11 months ago #9160 by LodestarGA
Hi Tuan,
You can refund the funds directly to the donor. I was the test donor so it will just come back to me anyways. Thanks for your quick reply and I look forward to using more of Joom Donation's features in the future.

Mel @ Lodestar

More
12 years 11 months ago #9161 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi LodestarGA

I just refunded the money to your account. Please check your Paypa account to see the refunded money .

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 11 months ago #9211 by LodestarGA
Hi Tuan,
Thanks for the quick action. Unfortunately I have checked my paypal account and I have not seen the money refunded in the account as of yet.

Kind Regards

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt