3rd Donation request feature (more details page)

• Hamlin Gordon
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 2 days ago #97587 by Hamlin Gordon
I would love to see the following:
1. a details page for campaigns with more information about that campaign (about the campaign, pictures, next campaign event date with countdown clock )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 days ago #97597 by Mr. Dam
Hi Hamlim,
You can make the modification on Campaign details in file:
root > components > com_jdonation > view > donation > tmpl > default.php
Thanks
Dam

• Hamlin Gordon
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 1 day ago - 7 years 1 day ago #97627 by Hamlin Gordon
Replied by Hamlin Gordon on topic 3rd Donation request feature (more details page)
I'm asking you to consider putting this feature on your road map, and the reason why I ask is this, I purchase JDonation for a project for my client, he gave it a 1 out of 5 stars rating because of this basic missing feature, and sent me this link joomlaux.com/jux-extensions/other/charity-hub.html this is a new Joomla donation / charity component, I would advice you to check what your competitor is doing, I like working with your components but, after seeing this component, I think you need to step your game up.
Last edit: 7 years 1 day ago by Hamlin Gordon.

More
7 years 20 hours ago #97680 by Mr. Dam
Hi Hamlin,
In fact, we want to keep simple Donation system. To put other information like Gallery, Events ..etc into Campaign isn't difficult, but we don't think they are necessary.
But we will collect more ideas from customers about it.
Thanks
Dam

More
5 years 9 months ago #115587 by katta
I just bought Donation component and to be honest I am disappointed that each campaign doesn't have it's own page as mentioned above.

At least Gallery and some update infos should be on the campaign's page. People like to have updates when they donate or want to donate and also see photos and videos etc etc.

Also donors for each campaign on the campaign's page and generally all the info of the campaign in one page. As it is now if there are more than 1 campaign it takes a lot of space for each campaign to show all if you put all the photos in the description.

Although the original message is more than a year old, I hope you will consider this for future updates as right now I can't use the component :( as all the fundraisings we are doing have many photos.
Attachments:

More
5 years 9 months ago #115721 by Mr. Dam
Hi Katta,
In next Joom Dontion version, i will add option to show Campaign details in separated page.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt