Payment Confirmation Page Does Not Display

• johnbruns
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #5822 by johnbruns
I've added a new menu item: Donation Form.

I've been able to fill out this donation form.

I click NEXT and it takes me to no-where land. I can't figure out where the rest of the donation pages are... I've input my transaction and merchant keys for Authorize.net, but I cannot get the donation set-up to walk through each page.

Do I need to use the donation plug-in? How do I go about setting this up...? We purchased over 2 months ago and still can't get it to work.
:dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #5829 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Payment Confirmation Page Does Not Display
Hi

As replied in the support ticket, in the configuration of the extension, there is a config option called Fix Donate Button not working. Set this config option to Yes will solve the issue .

I checked order history and found that you purchased the extension2 months ago. However, It seems that you just setup it recently for some reason. If you need any help, just submit a support ticket system or post question on forum, I will check and reply you soon. Normally, users will be able to setup the extension up and running in less than one hour .

Anyway, support is active and available, so ask any questions when you get any difficulty, I will check and guide you .

Thanks,

Tuan

• johnbruns
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #5856 by johnbruns
Replied by johnbruns on topic Re: Payment Confirmation Page Does Not Display
That worked! Thanks!

More
13 years 5 months ago #5906 by joker84
I have the same problem, but I don't see any config option called "fix donate button not working". I search it in the "configuration" > "general". What's the mistake?
Can you help me please?

More
13 years 5 months ago #5907 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Payment Confirmation Page Does Not Display
@joker84 : You need to login to back-end of your site, access to Joom Donation -> Configuration, then you will see this config option in General tab. Please see attached image for more detail .

Thanks,

Tuan
Attachments:

More
13 years 5 months ago #5919 by joker84
There isn't this options on my extension! It's probably an old version? Can you explain me how can I resolve this problem modifing the source code? If it's possible...

More
13 years 5 months ago #5920 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
@joker84 : You just simply let me know the email you used to purchase the extension or the Paypal transaction ID, I will check order history and assign it to your account so that you can download the latest version and upgrade to your site .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #5921 by joker84
I have many email address, honestly, it's impossible to remember for me this particular email! I have to buy again this extension because the older version don't work correctly!! Is a sin!
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by joker84.

More
13 years 5 months ago #5922 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

I copy my message which I replied you before :

@joker84 : You just simply let me know the email you used to purchase the extension or the Paypal transaction ID, I will check order history and assign it to your account so that you can download the latest version and upgrade to your site .

Where do you download the extension ? Did you purchase it ? If you purchase it, why don't you let me know the email you used to purchase the extension or Paypal transaction ID so that I can send the latest version to you ? No need to modify source code, just need to upgrade to latest version of the extension .

Thanks.

Tuan

More
13 years 5 months ago #5923 by joker84
I have many email address, honestly, it's impossible to remember for me this particular email! I have to buy again this extension because the older version don't work correctly!! Is a sin!

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt