Donor History

• timgdixon
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago #6265 by timgdixon
Donor History was created by timgdixon
I would be interested in showing a user their donation history. I see that there is a Complete/Default Layout item under New Menu item that when i add to a user menu, visible while logged in, and after placing a test donation that was completed, it shows no history for the user.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• timgdixon
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago #6292 by timgdixon
Replied by timgdixon on topic Re: Donor History
I did finally get the History Tab to work in Community Builder but there seems to be something wrong with it, for example I did a test donation yesterday of $5.00 and in the History Tab of CB it shows the amount as being $3.50- I suppose this is a bug and I should open a support ticket?

• timgdixon
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago #6323 by timgdixon
Wow, response around here is pretty slow. Opened a ticket on this yesterday and no response there either.

More
13 years 4 months ago #6324 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Donor History
Hi Tim

Sorry, I am alitle busy these days for a personal works. I will check the support tickets and reply you within 24 hours from now .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 4 months ago #6327 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Donor History
Hi

It is not a bug, just a config option. Please login to back-end of your site, access to Joom Donation -> Configuration, in Donate For Members setting tab, set Percent Commission config option to 0. After that, the donation amount will be displayed properly in the tab .

Thanks and sorry again for lately response !

Tuan

• timgdixon
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago #6330 by timgdixon
Thank you Tuan, that solved, man sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees. It works perfect now. Sorry to bug you when you probably have better things to do but i looked at everything and thiught i did a thorough search of the boards.

Best wishes,

Tim

More
13 years 4 months ago #6336 by garagepro
Replied by garagepro on topic Re: Donor History
Tuan,

I'm not sure how you do it all. Just keeping up with this forum - yet alone all the various plugins is amazing. I have read some of your posts where you delivered requested feature within a few hours. With Joomla 1.6 looming, you must be slammed. You're the man and I appreciate all you do!

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt