Separate Participant and Billing information

• gburdett
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #6310 by gburdett
There are two parts to this request:

First: In the current version, the group information has each participant/attendee entered on their own pages, followed by the billing information. I would like that an individual can be registered and the billing information be on a separate page like the groups are now.

I am currently using this module to register children for an activity. I need to request a lot of information about the child (participant) but I also need full information about the Parent and their billing information.

Second: I would like to be able to select the participant specific questions to these specific areas too. This could be accomplished by offering a selection in the drop down box of a custom field that would apply it to the "Individual and Group Member forms".

Should you choose to rework the module so that billing information is always on its' own page and the participant information each have their own pages, then that drop down could change, though I realize that might be a 2.0 thing :)

Thank you for a great product and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gburdett
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #8173 by gburdett
Does this feature sound like something that might make it into a future release?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt