Joom Donate SSL - issue

• anthonycunningham
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #6803 by anthonycunningham
Joom Donate SSL - issue was created by anthonycunningham
Here’s one more issue and this is really stopping me dead in my tracks. When I enable SSL in the Joom Donation admin screen I cannot get the page with the plugin {jdform 1} to post completely. However when I link a menu item directly to the donation form it works fine. I have enabled SSL on the joomla menu link and other links work with SSL just fine. It’s just the article calling the plugin won’t process – it just sits there as if I clicked nothing – no errors etc. I disabled SSL on the joomla side, leaving SSL enabled in Joom Donation and same thing happens. When I disable the SSL in Joom Donation the form processes fine.

If I could, I’d just skip the plugin and link directly to the campaign and work out the plugin issue later – just to get it live – but the form that I get from the direct menu link is missing the recurring donation form field (I emailed you earlier about that). Truth is I really need the plugin to work because I need to add more text etc above and below the form.

Like I said, I can’t go live with this and really need some help with this and the other issues. If I could fix them myself I would but by the time I get my head around your code I’ll lose another week on this.

Thanks in advance
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by anthonycunningham.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #7002 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Joom Donate SSL - issue
Hi all

It was an issue with Donation Form plugin when SSL is enabled . I worked with Anthony and had it sorted already .

Thanks,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt