Support Ticket Feature Cool, But Not Working

• BSCwebmaster
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #7448 by BSCwebmaster
Support Ticket Feature Cool, But Not Working was created by BSCwebmaster
A bit ironic that you can't submit a support ticket for the support ticket feature, huh?

Would love to be able to submit bugs & get help.

- Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #7468 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Support Ticket Feature Cool, But Not Working
Hi Mark

The support tickets system does work (customers submit support tickets everyday to ask me for support), maybe something strange with your PC :( .

In this case, you can email your problem to contact@joomdonation.com . I will check my email and reply you via email .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 2 months ago #8237 by michele
Hi Tuan

for your info: support tickets works but not always.

I had open a ticket without problem but when i tried to open the second one it returned to me a message asking to complete mandatory fields but those fields were already filled.

Today, from a different pc with the same browser, i can use it without problems.

Hope it helps!

More
13 years 2 months ago #8239 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Support Ticket Feature Cool, But Not Working
Hmm . That's really strange because it works for most clients but doesn't work for some other clients :( . Could you please give me more infromation :

- What operating system you are using ?

- What browser did you use ?

Thanks !

Tuan

More
13 years 2 months ago #8240 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
@all

If anyone cannot submit a support ticket, please send me an email to contact@joomdonation.com for support ! You can also contact me via Skype, YM, MSN or Gtalk if you have any questions !

Thanks,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt