Changing campaign order across paged list in back end

More
7 months 1 week ago #160918 by betc
This is probably a silly question, but I can't see an obvious way to do this.  I have enough published campaigns defined that my back end list is split across two pages (paginated).  I can't figure out how to move a campaign that is on the second page up higher in the list, to where it would appear on the first page.  Is there a way other than drag-and-drop to reorder the campaigns so that I can change them even with pagination?  In the content/article list, I generally solve this by having it display more articles at a time, but Joom Donation doesn't have a pop-up to set it to show more campaigns in the list.  Hopefully I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 1 week ago #160922 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
In campaigns list, you can drag and drop campaigns to change their ordering. Have you tried it?
Thanks
Dam

More
7 months 1 week ago #160923 by betc
Hi Mr. Dam, I did try to drag and drop campaigns from page 2 of the list to page 1, but could not figure out any way to do that. My issue is not with changing order of campaigns on the same page, but with campaigns that are on the second page of the list moving to the first page of the list. I attached an image showing items on page "2" of the campaign list. I want to move the bottom one to be up above a campaign on page "1", but I can only move it to the top of these three, not above anything on page "1".

Attachments:

More
7 months 6 days ago #160933 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
You can submit ticket on category: Joom Donation and provide your site url with super admin account. I will help you to add "Limit" dropdown select box, thus, you will able to show number of campaigns per page as you want, and changing ordering of them easily.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt