Donation Component is Causing Problem - Menu CSS

• Debra McNeill
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #7989 by Debra McNeill
My website is www.rubyvalleyhospitalfoundation.org . Something in the donation form is blocking some of the css formatting for the oj dropdown expand menu. The top menu bar is supposed to change color with a mouse hover and the dropdown menu items are supposed to be bold with a mouse hover. But when the Donations form page is loaded, the formatting disappears.

I've tried setting the "MooMenu bgIFrame" to yes in the dropdown menu module and I've tried setting the "Fix donate button not working" to yes in the configuation. Neither changes the results.

Please tell me what I need to change to fix this. Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #8110 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Donation Component is Causing Problem - Menu CSS
Hi

We did a quick check and found that in Joom Donation component, a javascript file is not loaded and causes that error . Maybe there is some command in your template causes this problem . Could you please submit a support ticket contains administrator account and FTP account of your site so that I can check and fix the problem ?

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 2 months ago #8158 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Donation Component is Causing Problem - Menu CSS
Hi Deb

I checked your site and found that you create a new template for Joom Donation extension. In that template, you don't have a command to load mootools (a javascript lib requested by your menu module) . I had to modify the code in template alitle to load mootools and It works well now .

Thanks,

Tuan

• Debra McNeill
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #8182 by Debra McNeill
Replied by Debra McNeill on topic Re: Donation Component is Causing Problem - Menu CSS
Hi Tuan,

I thought I had checked that because the joom donation template was a copy of the main template. I'll have to check into that and figure out where I missed it.

Thank you so much!!
Deb

More
13 years 2 months ago #8183 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
@Deb

I added the code to load mootools in the template already, so you don't have to do anything now. Just use it !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt