Having problems automating names into messages

• brithshalom
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #8199 by brithshalom
I have uploaded the newest version of JoomDonation. My donors can donate money fine but I'm unable to populate the tags in the email messages with their names.

When they receive an email, it looks like this.

Dear [firstname] [lastname]

Thank you for your generous donation of [amount] contribution to CBS. Your continued support is greatly appreciated. The following summarizes your contribution:

Fund: [jd_fund]

In Memory of: [jd_In_Memory_of]

In Honor of: [jd_In_Honor_Of]

Would you like to make this donation in someone else's name? If so, please reply.

Acknowledgment: [jd_Acknowledgers_Name]

They've already paid and put their information in the system, so I don't understand why it's not populated with the right information.

I am unaware if I do have the plugin for this feature but since I downloaded the newest version, I know that it should be part of the package of 1.5 Joomla JDonation upgrade.

Please let me know if I have to download another extension, which I find unlikely since it should be in the package I uploaded, or how I go about resolving this issue.

Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #8204 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Having problems automating names into messages
Hi

You are having latet version of the extension, I believe. However, the problem here is that you are using a wrong tags (as I explained in the config explanation- available tags) . One note is that the tags need to be in upppercase. So the correct tags in this case are :

[firstname] => [FIRST_NAME]

[lastname]=>[LAST_NAME]

[jd_fund] => [JD_FUND] (note the uppercase) .

[jd_In_Memory_of] => [JD_IN_MEMORY_OF]

and so on...

Hope this help !

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt