How to email to a custom field

• helpjd
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #8362 by helpjd
Replied by helpjd on topic Re: How to email to a custom field
Tuan - thank you so much. I am using ver 2.8.0
I look forward to your response.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• helpjd
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #8412 by helpjd
Hi Tuan,

Just touching base with you on your offer to help with the code for sending an email confirmation to the donor email and custom field email (jd_honoree_email). I would really appreciate your assistance with this.
Thank you

More
13 years 1 month ago #8443 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: How to email to a custom field
Hi

Sorry for lately on this. I was too busy and almost forgot this request. I just sent the modified file to you via email, just get that file, unzip it and upload to folder components/com_jdonation/helper folder (you might need to modify the code alitle to meet the campaign you want to sent as explained below) :

1. Looking at the code in the file I sent you, you will see the code below (from line 206 to line 213) :
Code:
#start: change code here to send confirmation email to another email address entered on custom field in the form if ($row->campaign_id == 1) { $honoreeEmail = JRequest::getVar('jd_honoree_email', ''); if ($honoreeEmail) { JUtility::sendMail($fromEmail, $fromName, $honoreeEmail, $subject, $body, 1); } } #end

As you can see, right now, the system only sent mail to honoree email if the campaign has ID = 1 . You wll need to change 1 to campaign ID which you want email sent !

Let me know if you have other question !

Regards,

Tuan

• helpjd
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #8583 by helpjd
Thank you Tuan. I was out of town all last week and didn't get a chance to check forum. I really appreciate your help. Will let you know if questions.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt