• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 1 month ago #8395 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Joom Donation 2.8.1 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi all

I just spent this weekend to work on Joom Donation and released version 2.8.1 . In this version :

+ I added a new view called Donation History. You can now create a menu item to link to history view of the extension and allow your site users to login to access their donation history .

+ Collect IP of donors for managing purpose (some clients asked for this feature, so I implemented into the extension) .

+ Enhance security of the extension by validating donation amout using server side code. That will prevent spam bots from making donation automatically with small amount of money (It usually makes $0.1 donation - only happens with credit-card based payment method like Paypal Pro , Eway...) .

+ Enhance upgrade process (no need to uninstall the old version anymore, just install the new version on the top of old verison)

To upgrade, please login to your account, access to Customers Area -> Orders History to download the latest version. Follow the instruction at joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_ku...iew&catid=10&id=8394 to upgrade your site to latest version .

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 1 month ago #8396 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Joom Donation 2.8.1 released
Small note : These features are only available for the version of Joom Donation for Joomla 1.5 . Will spend time this week to add these features to the version for Joomla 1.6 .

Thanks,

Tuan

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 1 month ago #8414 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Joom Donation 2.8.1 released
Also, I just added captcha feature to version 2.8.1 too (this feature was requested by serveral clients) .

Thanks,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt