Donate - next button not working

• familywiggs@googlemail.com
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #8575 by familywiggs@googlemail.com
Donate - next button not working was created by familywiggs@googlemail.com
I purchased Joom Donation and have been trying to install. I've figured most things out but payent processing is not working.

I have entered Configuration - payment plugins. Only PayPal is published. I have setup the os_paypal plugin for paypal to Live mode, my paypal email address and GB Pounds.

Everything else seems fine.

When I fill out a donation form and press "next" - nothing happens. I've tried the fix-form option and it makes no difference.

I'm using Firefox 4.0. It's installed on a local server, so hard to give you access. (The whole site is screwed in IE - but I'll fix that next!)

Please can you help?

Thanks

Robin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #8578 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Donate - next button not working
Hi Robin

I checked your site and found that you created a custom field which has a special character ( ? ) and It causes the extension doesn't work (javascript error). I just changed the name of the custom field and It works fine now, please go to your site to check it !

When you create a new custom field, please just use alpah-numberic character (a-z,A-Z,0-9 and _ ) for name of custom field .

Thanks,

Tuan

• familywiggs@googlemail.com
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #8579 by familywiggs@googlemail.com
Replied by familywiggs@googlemail.com on topic Re: Donate - next button not working
Oh - I feel so silly! Why didn't I spot that?!

Many thanks for your help Tuan.

Robin

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt