• Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #119938 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Membership Pro version 2.16.1 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Membership Pro, version 2.16.1 with the following improvements and some small bugs fixes:

1. Added support for Subscription Form columns layout

In case you have many custom fields, use default subscription form layout might causes the form too long. In this case, you can configure Membership Pro to use Columns layout to make the form shorter, see demo at Subscription Form Columns Layout

2. Added new upgrade pro-rated option
It's called Keep duration, price prorated from upgrade plan. For this option, the upgraded subscription will have:
- From Date and To Date the same with the original subscription
- The price of the upgrade will be calculated by the (REMAINING_DAYS/SUBSCRIPTION_LENGTH)*PRICE_OF_UPGRADED_PLAN

3. Support restrict access to pages created by SP PageBuilder extension
SP Page Builder is a very popular page builder extension for Joomla ! these days. If you use this extension to build pages on your site, you can now use Membership Pro to restrict access to these pages, see membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/resour...p-page-builder-pages for detailed documentation

4. Improve Member Card feature
In older version of Membership Pro, even users subscribe for multiple for multiple subscription plans, only one member card will be generated. From this new version, for each subscribed plan, subscribers can download a member card (each membership plan can have it separate member card layout + background image for member card if needed)

5. Support Subscription End email

This feature allows you to send an email for subscribers of a recurring subscription plan with fixed number of payments (for example, monthly subscription with Numebr Payments set to 12) it's expired (after the last payment processed). It's useful in case you don't want to send reminder emails each month, but only after the last payment processed.

6. Some other small improvements

- Allow subscribers to delete their uploaded avatar from profile page
- Support filtering subscription records base on custom fields option (filterable behavior) for frontend Subscriptions Management.
- Re-arrange backend subscription add/edit page, make it shorter
- Re-arrange subscription plan add/edit page: Move renew and upgrade options to separate tabs.

7. Some small bugs fixes

- Fixed recurring subscription with Authorize.net
- Prevent un-authenticated user to download files uploaded by subscribers (in case you have File Upload custom field type on your system)

Please update your site to this latest version of Membership Pro to use these improvements and have those small bugs fixed. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development. Please also follow us on Facebook and Twitter to be informed when we release new versions of our extensions:

- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ossolution
- Twitter: twitter.com/joomdonation

Best Regards,

Tuan from JoomDonation team
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #119957 by Alan Bennett
Replied by Alan Bennett on topic Membership Pro version 2.16.1 released
Thanks Tuan

I like the admin layout change for columns to shorten page but I am not seeing in on the site pages?

I have set columns layout in the config.

Does it need special template?

Alan

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #119961 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.16.1 released
Hi Alan

No, it does not need special template. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to the page so that we can check it?

Tuan

More
5 years 4 months ago #120121 by Vincenzo
Replied by Vincenzo on topic Membership Pro version 2.16.1 released
Same question as per Alan: is there an option for that?

More
5 years 2 months ago #121915 by Krx
Replied by Krx on topic Membership Pro version 2.16.1 released
Hello
I've activated columns and I see that user fields are on the left and payment and subscribe info is on the right.
Is there a way to select which user field goes left and which into right column?
I plan to use field Css Class and custom form layouts in case that you don't have predefined CSS styles.
Thanks,
Regards

More
5 years 2 months ago #121925 by Vincenzo
Hi Dear,

in my column layout I see this overlapping:
Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #121928 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.16.1 released
Hello

1. Unfortunately, it's not possible to choose which fields are on the left and what fields are on the right

2. For overlapping layout, look like we need some custom css to solve it. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to the page so that we can do that?

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vincenzo

More
5 years 2 months ago #121936 by Vincenzo
Sure.