• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 9 months ago #136460 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Membership Pro version 2.20.2 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Membership Pro, version 2.20.12 with some small improvements and honestly, mostly because of there are some bugs fixes:

1. Improve Membership Pro Articles Restriction and Membership Pro K2 items Restriction plugins

Allow displaying the plans which users can subscribe to access to the restricted article directly under the article page so that users can subscribe to the plans they want more easier. See membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/resour...-restriction-message for instructions

2. Allow translating more messages

In case your site is a multilingual websites, you can now translating more email messages: Recurring Subscription Cancel Message, Recurring Subscription End Email.

3. Improve Layout in Joomla 4

Some layout improvements to make it display better with Joomla 4 backend.

4. Some bugs fixes

- Fix SQL error while creating new subscription record with empty Transaction ID data
- Fix recurring payment amount not stored properly in the database (that causes problem with payment gateway uses that data like Mollie Recurring payment)

Please update your site to this latest version of Membership Pro to use these small improvements and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our product and support our development

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #136503 by hide10
Replied by hide10 on topic Membership Pro version 2.20.2 released
Report:
This version does not appear in the Dashboard or Joomla's "Extensions: Update" page.
I can only download the latest version from your site and install it manually.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 8 months ago #136578 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.20.2 released
Hmm

Sorry, I forgot to clear server cache (which caches update information). It should be fine by now

Tuan