[12-March-2024] Membership Pro Version 3.6.0 Release

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165296 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
1. Allow select hide columns on list items screen

We integrated table columns script for all list views (like categories management, plans management, custom fields management, subscriptions management....). With this feature, you can choose to hide any fields from the screen to tidy up the view and make it more clean

2. Allow change ordering of renew and upgrade options

In earlier version of Membership Pro, renew and upgrade options will be displayed in the order it was added and could not be changed. In this version, you can re-order the renew and upgrade options whenever you want

3. Added User Files menu item type

- You can now create menu item to link to User Files menu item type to allow subscribers to see and download the files which administrator upload and assign to his account.

4. Improve Export

Export number columns (Amount, Discount Amount, Tax Amount, Gross amount) in number instead text format, to make it easier to manipulate the data using Excel.

5. Integrated with Helpdesk Pro

Added Helpdesk Pro Tickets History plugin to allow showing support tickets history of a user in his Membership Pro user profile.

6. Added New Payment Plugin

New payment plugin MP Payrexx added to work with Payrexx payment gateway  payrexx.com/en

7. Bugs Fixes:

- Update Tax Rate For Estonia (it was 20%, now increased to 22%). Only matter if you are using EU Tax Rules
- Fix Group Member received duplicate email (both member email and admin email) when joining a group membership
- Fixed some small issues with import subscriptions from frontend. 
- Fixed error when sorting group members by username
- Continue coding improvement, replace deprecated code by it's replacement to modernize codebase and make sure the extension continue working well with future releases of Joomla.

Please update your site to this latest version of Membership Pro to uses these improvements. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development.

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimi, Aragon Christen, Johnny, Oliver Matrakovic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165325 by David Unwin
This message contains secure information

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165328 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [12-March-2024] Membership Pro Version 3.6.0 Release
Hi David

Honestly, I don't remember about it. I would say any custom change won't be lost, but please check it and in case it is not working as expected, you can submit a support ticket and ask me to check it

Regards,

Tuan

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165334 by David Unwin
Hi Tuan,
Checked the export functions and the dates export as per the custom code you provided.
Thanks
David

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165347 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [12-March-2024] Membership Pro Version 3.6.0 Release
OK, thanks for the info David. For this kind of question, in the future, maybe you should try it yourself before asking your question? That should save time of both of us. Thanks !

Tuan

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165350 by Johnny
Hi,

I would like to suggest adding a new "User Files" tab as an option within the User Profile menu item type. This addition would enhance the integration of the User Profile page and allow users to conveniently view all their data within a single page. Having a dedicated tab for user files would provide a streamlined and user-friendly experience.

Thank you for considering this enhancement request.

Johnny

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165351 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Johnny

It is actually already supported. You just need to enable Membership Pro - User Files plugin and the files available for user will be displayed at a tab in their user profile

Regards,

Tuan

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165352 by Johnny
Hi,

I have noticed that the User Files plugin has been enabled, but I am unable to find the corresponding option within the MP User Profile. This led me to believe that the feature has not been implemented. Could you please clarify if there are any additional steps or configurations required to enable the User Files option within the MP User Profile?

I appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter.
Thank you.
Johnny

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165353 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
It does not have any associated settings there. When you enable it and if the subscriber has files available for his account, additional tab will be displayed (My Files) will be displayed on that user profile pages

Tuan

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165355 by Johnny
Hi,

I understand that the My Files tab appears only when there are files available for download. However, since it is not consistently displayed on the Profile page and only appears when needed, it may be challenging for our users to locate it. Explaining this arrangement to users could pose difficulties. To address this, I suggest making the My Files tab visible regardless of the presence of downloadable files. This change would make it easier for users to access and understand this feature. Additionally, I noticed that the My Files tab on the Profile page does not display any Intro Text. Could you please consider adding the Intro Text back to provide context for the My Files tab?

Thanks