Subscribers direct access to Subscription details

• Chris Jarvis
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 11 months ago #98947 by Chris Jarvis
Hello
I am wondering if you would consider making the Subscriber area of Membership Pro more linked to the Subscription area from the Subscription History tab please?
I would like this so that I can teach our backend admin users to always go to Subscribers when finding one of our subscribers and dealing with their many potential subscription records.
I see Subscribers as the main area for a persons record with us. Things like address, email and other custom fields we have created that only appear once to them as a member with us.
I like this area to be updated first by staff to keep all details current and updated - like change of address or email etc
I then notice though that all these details can be changed in the subscriptions area but that relates only to that subscription plan. If they change a plan themselves online then certain fields get cleared out for the new subscriptions.

I really like the Subscription History link you have in Subscriber History that shows the individual subscription plans a subscriber has had and wondered if this can be expanded to link to the full subscription record that it shows.
At the moment it doesn't show the payment costs and the subscription dates in this view, only all the details already shown in Subscriber.

It would save a lot of time if we could use Subscriber to change address or personal details first (so data unique to the actual person) and then click the subscription history and click any individual plan to edit that subscription record manually in full including the payment dates, price and subscription start and end dates.

Would this be possible do you think?

I like the logic of viewing one example of the person and seeing the main profile details first but then being able to directly link to each and all subscription and change them in full without having to choose subscriptions and search again

Hope this makes sense

I have attached some images to show what I mean and I would love that Subscriber Manager image 02 could link straight to the full subscription record to be edited without saving and moving screens or menu items
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.