Better control for articles

• Kevin Morrison
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #113453 by Kevin Morrison
Better control for articles was created by Kevin Morrison
I am using this to setup plans where the subscriber will have access to all articles in a category. It becomes a mess when they are subscribed to more than one plan and all the articles are just mashed up and thrown into a heap. Clearly Membership Pro is ignoring the Joomla settings for ordering.

I would like to see more put into how plans are viewed and have more user control over what they see. Ideally there would be a filter that would give the user control over what plan they view at a given time but at the very least I wish MP would at least display the articles in the order that Joomla is setup to view them. As it is if I subscribe to even just two plans it looks like someone just threw all the articles in the air. There is no order and they are not even grouped by category and if they are subscribed to more than two plans it turns into a royal mess! As is this is not even close to ideal and I will be looking for a different extension at some point unless some attention is given and more control is offered to manage how these plans are displayed on the frontend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.