Plugin for jEvents/RSVP to verify membership

• David Gough
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #118336 by David Gough
Hi
I have been using jEvents for several years to manage all our events and the Resources package to store all the bands' biographies. I have invested a lot of time and money in tailoring it to my needs. I am now activating the RSVP advance ticketing package.

I have recently installed OS Membership Pro to handle all our club membership subscriptions.

What I am looking for is a plugin that will work with OS Membership Pro and jEvents to verify whether or not ticket purchasers are members. This would require the member to enter their membership number in RSVP (already in place) to receive the reduced member's entry fee. The plugin would need to display a "verify" button to activate the verification - ie to match the membership number (and possibly surname) with the records held in the OS Membership Pro database.

Obviously, there could be other requirements for such a verification method such as enabling discounts on product purchases etc., so I could see this being a very useful addition to your already excellent Membership management extension.

Please let me know if this is at all possible.

Kind Regards, David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.