Separate public & private member lists displays?

• Marvin The Martian
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #121837 by Marvin The Martian
Separate public & private member lists displays? was created by Marvin The Martian
At the moment, you can ask the members to be included/excluded on a member list (with some info), where this list is public or private.

However, I want to have a separate public and members-only-visible list, because many of mine want to be visible to other members of my Society with their topics&interests and homepage, but NOT to outsiders --- while the majority want to be publicly visible, and a small group does not want to be on either.

If all would be OK to be visible to other members, I see how to do this (ask whether listed publicly-or-privately, publicly display all those that consented; to members, just load all active members from database and display those). But this way I don't take into account those refusing to be listed.

So I want a triple choice: "Not/privately/publically listed?". Or am I overlooking something I can do myself with some override?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #122515 by Cory von Encore
Replied by Cory von Encore on topic Separate public & private member lists displays?
I could use this feature as well :)

It would also be really nice to display member lists based on user groups.
For now I have had to create an extra plan to add users to, in order to only display a subsection of members.
It's a hacky & imperfect solution.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Cory von Encore. Reason: Add more details

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.