Member access to their uploaded docs to allow them to download or replace/update

• intouchweb
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 7 months ago #138327 by intouchweb
Not sure if this has been asked (or may even be available already?)...

We have custom fields set for new member applications that require them to upload pdf documents as part of their application eg proof of qualifications, CV etc

After joining I would like them to be able to view/download and update/replace these docs at any time after logging in, like a tab that says "Your Uploads" for example where they can view/delete/replace the docs.

Is this something that could be added as a feature?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #138330 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

We do not have something like that available. However, if the custom field you created (to allow uploading file) is assigned to All Plans, your subscriber can always access to user profile page to see and upload a new file (for that field) if needed

Tuan

• intouchweb
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 7 months ago #138335 by intouchweb
Thanks Tuan, for some reason I am not seeing the field in the user profile, despite having both "show on profile" and "edit on profile" both set to YES.
Is there another setting I should look for?
Also, if it shows the field, does it also show the current uploaded file? Does a new upload write over that file, and can it be downloaded to be viewed by the user? Would be a great addition to be able to manage their uploaded files. Thanks

• intouchweb
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 7 months ago #138336 by intouchweb
By the way, the fields are not assigned to All Plans, there are several fields assigned only to specific plans, so maybe they don;t show in that case?