Coupon Code Option

• Julien ?ꝛa²
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #149002 by Julien ?ꝛa²
Coupon Code Option was created by Julien ?ꝛa²
Hello Tuan;

Do you think it would be possible, in a future version, to add an option on the Coupon Manager to choose All Plans EXCEPT those selected ? OR an option to accept Categories ?

In fact, I created a php script (executed when the Subscription is Active) that :
  • Generate de random code,
  • Update the custom field (created for memorize coupon code) on #__osmembership_field_value
  • Create a gift coupon code (100% active during 1 year) on #__osmembership_coupons/#__osmembership_coupon_plans for all others plans (I do this because I don’t want that this coupon is active for that plan which create gift),
  • Generate a pdf with the coupon code and a QRCode (https://www.MY_WEBSITE_CATALOG.html?coupon_code=CODE) with mpdf,
  • Send the pdf to the client ( $mpdf->Output(‘PDF_NAME’,’S’)  /  $mailer->addStringAttachment($mpdf, ‘PDF_NAME’);  )
I also created a link with the custom field of the coupon code (on the client subscription history) to re-generate the pdf.
The problem is that, when I add another plan to my catalog, I need to modify all existing coupons (and my php script) to integrate it. 

BR;
Julien
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Julien ?ꝛa².

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #152570 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Coupon Code Option
Hi Julien

I just updated code of the extension to allow assigning coupons to all except selected plans option

If you still need it, please submit a support ticket so that I can send this new version to you for using this option

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.