Multiple subscribers receiving same confirmation

• Justin DeBrosse
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #66209 by Justin DeBrosse
Multiple subscribers receiving same confirmation was created by Justin DeBrosse
Hi all,

Last week I had 18 new subscribers register simultaneously using a coupon code, all in the same physical location (a computer lab).

The process worked perfectly for the first person to subscribe, but something interesting happened for everyone else. The first subscriber's info showed up on the subscription confirmation page for all of the other subscribers. They received their own accounts, they received the emails confirming their subscription and activating their accounts, but they all had the first subscriber's info show up on their screens as confirmation.

In this one instance it wasn't terrible, but this is something we'll be rolling out nationwide soon, and I won't be there every time someone new subscribes to solve the problem.

Has anyone else had this happen? Is there a way to fix it? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #66211 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Multiple subscribers receiving same confirmation
Hi Justin

You are using Membership Pro version 2.0.4 ? If so, there was a bug which might cause this issue. Could you please download latest version from My Downloads section, upgrade it to your site and continue to monitor it ?

Really sorry for this annoying bug

Tuan

• Justin DeBrosse
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #66212 by Justin DeBrosse
Replied by Justin DeBrosse on topic Multiple subscribers receiving same confirmation
Hi Tuan,

Thanks for such a quick reply! I have a problem with dling the update though. My account was not the account used to purchase the license, and so I don't have the correct access. Is there another way for me to get the update?

I don't have access to the account used to purchase the software, so I don't have a way to log in with that account.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Justin DeBrosse. Reason: Clarification

More
8 years 9 months ago #66213 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Multiple subscribers receiving same confirmation
What's the version you are using ? Since it is urgent, please send an email to tuanpn@joomdonation.com so that I can send the new version to you. You can let me know Paypal Transaction ID later to verify the order so that you can download it yourself in the future !

Tuan

• Justin DeBrosse
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #68104 by Justin DeBrosse
Replied by Justin DeBrosse on topic Multiple subscribers receiving same confirmation
Hi Tuan,

Unfortunately this issue is still occurring. Is there another way to try to fix it?

Thanks!

More
8 years 8 months ago #68147 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Justin

Please help upgrading to latest version (2.0.6). If the issue still happens again, please tell us step by step what we need to do to see the error so that we can check and solve it for you.

Regards,

Tuan

• Justin DeBrosse
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #70004 by Justin DeBrosse
Hi Tuan,

This error is still occurring.

Here are the steps to recreate the error:

1. Create a new user and subscribe to a plan.
2. Once that is complete, create another new user and subscribe to the same plan.
3. Once that subscription is processed, the user information is the first user's information.

This has happened multiple times with users in different parts of the country. What can be done about this?

More
8 years 7 months ago #70026 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Justin

What's the version of the extension you are using? Could you please submit a support ticket sending me super admin account of your site so that I can check it directly on your site to get it sorted ?

Tuan