OS Membership css is affecting the login text box

• Brett Thomas
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #66791 by Brett Thomas
Only on pages using the OS Membership component, the built in Joomla login text box on the right is messed up. I am assuming a css conflict? I have included screen shots to demonstrate

Please Help!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #66845 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic OS Membership css is affecting the login text box
Hi Brett

Seems there is some css conflict causing the issue. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can ask my template developer to check and solve it for you

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 8 months ago #68106 by LMKweb
We are having the same issue. Is there a CSS override that I can put into place?

More
8 years 8 months ago #68150 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic OS Membership css is affecting the login text box
Hi

You can send us the link to the page on your site. We will look at it and guide you to solve it

Tuan

• Brett Thomas
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #69145 by Brett Thomas
Replied by Brett Thomas on topic OS Membership css is affecting the login text box
adventureswaps.com/index.php/sign-up/adv...s-membership/sign-up

when you get to that page, look at the login form to the right and the payment form on the bottom.

Brett

More
8 years 7 months ago #69244 by Dũng Nguyễn Việt
Replied by Dũng Nguyễn Việt on topic OS Membership css is affecting the login text box
Hello.
Please open this css file: adventureswaps.com/components/com_osmemb...ssets/css/custom.css
And add this css code:
textarea, input[type="text"], input[type="password"], input[type="datetime"], input[type="datetime-local"], input[type="date"], input[type="month"], input[type="time"], input[type="week"], input[type="number"], input[type="email"], input[type="url"], input[type="search"], input[type="tel"], input[type="color"], .uneditable-input {
height: auto!important;
}
Thanks.