• Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #67441 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Membership Pro version 2.0.5 - 2.0.6 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to release next version of Membership Pro. This version has some small but nice improvements :

1. Improve tax rules to support US and Canada tax rules. Now, it is possible for you to setup the tax rules so that each state in the country can have it's own tax rate. This has been asked by some customers and I am happy to have it implemented now.

2. Added a new module called Membership Pro view. It allows you to display any views (pages) in Membership Pro in a module position. For example, if you want to display categories list in a module, you can use this module. If you want to display subscription form in a module position, you can use this module, if you want to display subscription history in a module position, you can use this module.....Every pages in Membership Pro can be displayed in a module position using this module.

3. If subscribers using coupon code for his subscription, this coupon code will be sent to admin email and subscriber email

4. Improve Membership ID format. It now allows you to use [YEAR] prefix for membership id and allow membership id reset each year.

5. Improve Date custom field type to allow you to select the date format of the field. Before, the date is hardcoded to using YYYY-MM-DD format. Now, there are different formats available for you to choose from. It will be easier for subscribers to use the custom format that hardcoded format (based on the date format using in your country)

6. Improve CSV import feature so that if you reupload the csv file without changing the subscription start date and end date , the subscription record will be updated instead of a new record will be created like in old version. That allows you to update the data, then re-import if needed

If you want to use these nice improvements, please access to My Downloads menu item, see your orders and download the latest version from there to upgrade it to your site

Thanks for using my extensions and support my development so far. I will keep working hard to improve the extension to make it better and become the best Membership / Subscription extension for Joomla

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nadinekirma, Bahri Tozoglu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #67711 by Achille
Replied by Achille on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.5 released
This change works well if you do not set controls on the custom field.

5. Improve Date custom field type to allow you to select the date format of the field. Before, the date is hardcoded to using YYYY-MM-DD format. Now, there are different formats available for you to choose from. It will be easier for subscribers to use the custom format that hardcoded format (based on the date format using in your country)

Example: I set the date format as "d-m-Y" on configuration (see picture)

When I go to enter the date in front end it works well but still return error on the date format you want as YYYY-MM-DD

Validation rules field
validate[required,custom[date],future[now]]
Thanks for the support
Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #67742 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.5 released
That's correct. Unfortunately, the JQuery Validation engine which we are using expect the date to have the format to be YYYY-MM-DD and we haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

Will take time to check and implement it as I am not so good at javascript

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 8 months ago #67769 by Achille
Thanks for the reply. We wait for the improvement of this new feature

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #67901 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.5 released
Update : Membership Pro 2.0.6 released today. This release fixes one bug in the extension which might cause the Joomla User Groups of subscribers not being updated when his subscription expired.

If you are using Membership Pro 2.0.x, please download this latest version 2.0.6 and upgrade it to your site to have it works well

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 8 months ago #67931 by Debra Riedesel
Replied by Debra Riedesel on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.5 released
Just purchased the new version but can not locate where to download.

More
8 years 8 months ago #67932 by Achille
After you have logged in click here and you will find the download

More
8 years 8 months ago #67955 by Debra Riedesel
Replied by Debra Riedesel on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.5 - 2.0.6 released
Have logged-in, but no download is there. Where do I request a refund? :(

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #67957 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.5 - 2.0.6 released
Sorry Debra. Could you please try again ?

Tuan

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #67958 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.0.5 - 2.0.6 released
For some reasons, it seems our mail server could not deliver email to your email (normally, you should receive the extension right after you made payment)

I assigned order to your account (I can see that you registered for two accounts, one of them was not activated). I assigned order to your active account. So for now, just please login, access to My Downloads menu item and you can download it

Really sorry for the inconvenience

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Debra Riedesel