How to deny to users to see past materials

• Mauro
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #68427 by Mauro
Hello I have a very hard problem to solve. I'm using Membership Pro and it works very good! I love it. Now I have a big problem.

The website is for a new dance fitness company. This company sells videos and musics materials to the instructors who pay a membership (for this reason i'm using MP). The program is working fine, after they buy the Membership they are able to see the videos in a private area but now the boss asked me to don't let the new instructors see the past videos and musics uploaded before.

Example:

Lug 2015 - The Admin upload the volume #1 (vids and musics). Marco and Anna bought the membership on June 2015 so they are able to see it.

After 2 months (Sept 2015) the admin upload VOL #2 and Marco and Anna must be able to see both 1st and 2nd volume. Francesco is a new instructor who has just bought his membership and he must be able to see only VOL. #2 .

Is it this possible? Can you help me? Is it possible to create an extension in order to solve automaticly this problem?

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #68449 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic How to deny to users to see past materials
Hi

I don't see a way to handle it using Membership Pro. So in this case, I believe you will have to write a plugin to handle it.

In your site, what extension is using to show videos/music to subscribers ?

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.