Pre-Sales Question: Membership Pro PayPal Pro plug

• toad78
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 7 months ago #69712 by toad78
I currently have Event Booking and am interested in purchasing Membership Pro with the MS PayPal plugin. Does the MS PayPal plugin also work with Event Booking? Or am I required to purchase a separate PayPro plugin for this component?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #69713 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Pre-Sales Question: Membership Pro PayPal Pro plug
Normally, you will have to purchase both of the plugins as each payment plugin will only work with the extension it is programmed for

However, in this case, you can purchase Membership Pro and the MP Paypal Pro payment plugin. After that, I will send you the EB Paypal Pro payment plugin to you for free. Also, please note that:

1. Paypal Pro is only available for US, UK and Canada. So you can only use Paypal Pro if you are from one of the three countries

2. With Paypal Pro, customers can enter credit card number directly on your site for processing payment. So your site should have an SSL certificate

Regards,

Tuan

• toad78
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 7 months ago #69714 by toad78
Thank you! I'll be purchasing them tomorrow.

More
8 years 7 months ago #69735 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Pre-Sales Question: Membership Pro PayPal Pro plug
Great. Thanks :)

Tuan