Edit all subscription fields with OSM_ in them

• Michael Simonson
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #69786 by Michael Simonson
Edit all subscription fields with OSM_ in them was created by Michael Simonson
I have just installed the component on Joomla 3.4.4 and am doing the initial configuration.
When I show the subscription plans, many of the fields have syntax such as:
OSM_SUBSCRIPTION_PLANS
OSM_DURATION:
OSM_LIFETIME
OSM_PRICE:

This is happening throughout the component when I display options on the frontend, I'm just using the subscription plans as one example. How/where to I edit these fields?
Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Michael Simonson
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #69792 by Michael Simonson
Replied by Michael Simonson on topic Edit all subscription fields with OSM_ in them
Update: I found if I go to the Dashboard - Translation - and select in the "Items to translate" dropdown menu, the option "OS Membership - Backend" I can see all the OSM_ fields.

My problem is that the "translation" is not showing for me on the frontend, but the OSM_ fields are showing instead. How do I make this change?

More
8 years 7 months ago #69793 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Edit all subscription fields with OSM_ in them
I think the language file was broken for some reasons. In this case, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so taht we can check and correct it for you

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Simonson

• Michael Simonson
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #69795 by Michael Simonson
Replied by Michael Simonson on topic Edit all subscription fields with OSM_ in them
Thank you! The site is energeticallysensitivechild.com

I need your IP to whitelist you, and I can't figure out how to PM you the account information, please email me at info@energeticallysensitivechild.com

More
8 years 7 months ago #69804 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Edit all subscription fields with OSM_ in them
Please just access here joomdonation.com/support-tickets.html and submit a support ticket

Tuan