Coupon placement - for inviting people in spec. m

• Pharaoh
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #70160 by Pharaoh
Hello,
I read through your documentation and do not find answer to my special question, hope you have a solution for me.
It is not clear discribed for this: We are using Community Builder, payment with MembershipPro, if a goup owner/builder = community leader will invite people to his community I will allow (only) him rebates for the new members in his community on the Coupons. We encourage him to invite 5 members min. For more than 5 -a higher rebate - they will be invited to join to ComMember plan.
What would you suggest to manage this?
Thank you for this assistance.
Btw: my username is the 2nd Pharaoh here
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Pharaoh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #70188 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Coupon placement - for inviting people in spec. m
Hi Pharaoh

To be honest, I still don't understand exactly what you want to do. Could you by any chance explain more clear about it so that I can understand the requirement and find a good answer for it?

Tuan

• Pharaoh
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #70218 by Pharaoh
Tuan, detailed it is so: the owner of a Community invites members to his community. The invited get a code from him, and they get a special price as new Community Members. Coupons are defined in MPro from Administrator. This info has to be given to the groupowners. In short time it is published everywhere, and all the registrants, which are not invited , only want to work, with in socalled open communities - as members, writers etc. will have discounts and we loos money. I would like, that Community Leaders can create Coupon codes by themself, with the possibility to change it in certain times. They are motivated to increase their communities (Families, Researcher (genealogy and/or cultur-historians etc.).

• Pharaoh
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #70531 by Pharaoh
Is there a chance to get answer this month? Official opening of our Website