Free subscription plan by default

• Tavernier
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #70328 by Tavernier
Free subscription plan by default was created by Tavernier
Hi

My users register with Community Builder
I have 2 plans : a free subscription by default and a paid one with more functionalities
Paid Plan assigns the user to a joomla user group “Pro”, that's how I manage the functionalities allowed on the site, it is oK... :-)
I can't propose plans at the registration (because it is just for some categories of people...) so I d'like a free default plan and then propose the upgrade.

I do not know how to do with the free subscription plan ...
1) should I record them on membership Pro?
2) Do not record them (may be more easy) but in this case I have to disable the subscribe button because I'd like to show the differences between the two offers.

In the first case, I have two questions :

There are about 200 users already registred on the site, so I have to import them to Subscribers and assign them to the free Plan.
I read a topic on the forum about csv import but I m not able to find this import function ?

For the new users register with CB (without any plan subscriptions form), I tried to assign them automatically to the free subscription plan.
I looked this same question on the forum and publish the plugin "User - Pro Membership", to set the default free plan but nothing happens (I mean no record in the Subscribers table)

Hope all is clear sorry my english may be so bad ..
Thank you
Regards
Christine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #70379 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Free subscription plan by default
Hi Christine

1. You will need to record free subscription records as well. Otherwise, it won't work

2. The csv import feature is available. However, you will need to prepare the csv file with the format explained on forum. After having csv file available, you can access to Membership Pro -> Import Subscribers function to import these subscribers

3. I don't know why. It should work well when you use "User - Membership Pro". In this case, I think you will need to submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that we can check to see why it doesn't work and get it sorted for you

Regards,

Tuan

• Tavernier
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #70391 by Tavernier
Replied by Tavernier on topic Free subscription plan by default
Hi Tuan
Thank you
2. sorry, I had not seen the link import in the administrator menu
3. Currently on localhost, I inform you when I work online on the test site
Regards
Christine

More
8 years 7 months ago #70419 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Free subscription plan by default
OK Christine. Please inform me when your site is available on a live server so that we can check and solve the issue #3

Regards,

Tuan