Subscriber added after cancelling on payment page

• Mark
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #70946 by Mark
Hi Tuan,

When a viewer fills out the application for a membership plan and selects PayPal as a payment type, they are taken to a PayPal page to enter their credit card, etc. (I am using PayPal Standard). At the bottom of the page is a link to "Cancel and return to mysite.com". If the applicant decides not to finish and pay, and hits the button to cancel and go back, they are still entered as a Subscriber in the back end of Membership Pro, along with the amount paid, which actually was never paid. The Status is 'pending', but it is not possible to tell that they never completed and paid.

Is there a way to keep them from being added to the back end when they have never finished and paid?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mark
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #71278 by Mark
Hi Tuan,

Is it possible to get this looked at soon? I have a customer who is not being very patient with me.

Thanks, Tuan. I appreciate your help!

More
8 years 6 months ago #71336 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscriber added after cancelling on payment page
Sorry Mark. Missed your forum post. It is too late here now (11:20pm), so I will check and reply you when I wake up on tomorrow morning

Tuan

• Mark
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #71633 by Mark
Hi Tuan,

I really hate to push on this, but my client is beating me up on this. Have you been able to find an answer to this issue?

Thanks for your time...

More
8 years 6 months ago #71711 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscriber added after cancelling on payment page
Hi Mark

Due to the way Paypal works, we always have to store the subscription record to database before processing payment (before subscribers is being redirected to Paypal_

So in this case, the only solution is that we hide these none payment records in Membership pro -> Subscriptions until they make payment

If that solution works for you, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that we can solve it right away

Tuan

More
8 years 6 months ago #71712 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
In the next releases which I am working on at the moment, I will have a config option to enable show/hide these records

Regards,

Tuan