Different email each plan

• E Falconer
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #71285 by E Falconer
Different email each plan was created by E Falconer
Is it possible to use different email messages for each plan? I have different areas on my site that have different kinds of subscribers and therefore I want to have appropriate wording for each plan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #71299 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Different email each plan
Yes. It is supported, edit the plan, look at Emails & Messages tab, you can enter email & messages for that specific plan

Regards,

Tuan

• E Falconer
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #71315 by E Falconer
Replied by E Falconer on topic Different email each plan
I am using v. 1.6.8. Is it possible on that version? I have attached a screenshot as I cannot see where you select the plan. I assume that the tag [PLAN_TITLE] just inserts the plan name and is not a selector? I have looked in the documentation and can't find any instructions. I am sorry if I am being stupid but I just don't understand how I switch between the different plans in this section.
Attachments:

More
8 years 6 months ago #71321 by Bahb
Replied by Bahb on topic Different email each plan

c hayward wrote: I am sorry if I am being stupid but I just don't understand how I switch between the different plans in this section.

I just went through the same thing :) You're trying from Emails but you have to start in your Plan, and then look for the emails tab at the top of the page. There is a master Emails and also inside each plan is another Emails that looks like it. Once you add text there it over rides the general Email and uses the plan specific one.

• E Falconer
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #71340 by E Falconer
Replied by E Falconer on topic Different email each plan
Thank you for your reply but I am still struggling to see the Email tab. I have attached another screen shot in Plan Edit.
Attachments:

More
8 years 6 months ago #71342 by Bahb
Replied by Bahb on topic Different email each plan
You're in the right place, see my screen shot. You may need to upgrade or activate one of the plugins.
Attachments:

More
8 years 6 months ago #71394 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Different email each plan
@hayward: I believe you are using a quite old version of the extension and the feature is not supported. Please upgrade to latest version (2.0.8) and you will see the tab I mentioned

@Bahb: Thanks for your help

Tuan